Friday, August 29, 2008

Yippee!

Yeh! I'm Having so much fun on my days off. The family is back, Kirsten is showing at the fair, and we went to rodeo last night. Lots and lots of fun. and no, making this card is not one of the things I've been doing, saved this from last week so that I'd have something to post this week. Stamp is from the new Penny Black clear stamps Christmas set Holly Day Critters I got from Lisa's Scrap Shack (link at left). Snowflakes are punched CS is SU Bordering blue and Night O Navy. Background is sponged in Bordering Blue and Caramel ink on glossy cardstock. The image is stamped, watercolored and cutout before mounting on glossy cardstock sponged in Bordering Blue. The metal center of the snowflake is an 8mm bead cap with a clear rhinestone in the center of it. Thanks for looking hope everyone is having a fun Friday!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

This is wonderful. I am in love with the colors and the look of that cute little guy in a snow storm. Love the snowflakes too!