Saturday, October 11, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


I made these quick Coaster goodie basket hang tags this morning to go on the baskets I'm giving my family members for Thanksgiving.
I used SU Old Olive, Really rust and Chocolate Chip ink and the Lovely as a tree stamp set. I added the Mouse from the PB Holly Days clear set minus the snow. I sponged on the background and then added the the trees and leaves. The mouse is stamped on a separate piece of paper and colored with really rust, old olive and pretty in pink using the ink pad and blender pen technique. I used hand lettering for the happy thanksgiving as I didn't have a stamp. The eyelet is a Jumbo Eyelet from SU.
Well I should hurry and attach these so we can be on our way to spend an enjoyable day and share dinner with my family. For those of you in Canada -Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

I was pleasantly surprised to learn CA has Thanksgiving too! I love your coasters and I know they did too! I forgot to tell you what a wonderful keepsake your card for your parents will be.