Friday, October 24, 2008

PATCHWORK THANK-YOU






Found a neat card on Splitcoast Stampers that used a quilted effect for the background and thought that I would give it a try.

Mine is not nearly as detailed it was more about trying something new. The original can be found here. Snap_ scrap_stamp's gallery has a lot of neat cards, click the link to check it out!

I used Daisy Bucket paper, Penny Black stamp, Prima Flowers, and SU Old Olive cardstock.

Thanks for looking, have a great Friday!

3 comments:

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

oh my gosh..
this is sooo pretty.
a friend of mine showed me once how she did that.. it is not that easy..and lots of time

i love that you went with the small image to show off your work
hugs
claudia

Bev said...

Oooh this is fabulous!! I love the patchwork, it's gorgeous.

hugs Bev x

Shirley said...

Your BG is wonderful and the imaage just glows with it there!