Saturday, October 10, 2009

Penny Black Saturday Challenge #70 Meets Sketch Saturday #72


This week I managed to combine two challenges into one card. Its a bit of a bonus as I never did find any time to get any challenges done last Saturday. The challenge at Penny Black Saturday this week is buttons and bows which I combined with the sketch provided by Sketch Saturday #72.

Recipe for card:

-Patterned paper Basic Grey
-Stamps Penny Black
-Snowflake punch Martha Stewart
-Ribbon Offrey
-Ink SU Basic Black,& SU Always Artichoke

Thanks for stopping by,hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving! I'm off to my Mom's tomorrow for Turkey Dinner, Yum!-Tania

6 comments:

Debbie Schneider said...

Cute card - love the snowman! Wishing you and your family a happy Thanksgiving - have a great dinner at your mom's. I am going to my mom's on Monday. Won't be at crop night till the weekend of the 24th. Hope to see you then.

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card tania...love the cute image and those beautiful papers..great use of your buttons and bow....thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxxx
P.S. Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy your turkey dinner

Silli said...

Tania, your card is so sweet! I love the cute image and the dp... So cute! Happy sunday!

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous card Tania - beautiful snowman and I love your colorusand yummy BG papers. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
Pauline x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, love the adorable PB snowman.
luv
Debby

Little K Smith said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours you've used.

Kelly.x