Thursday, November 19, 2009

Gasp I didn't use a Penny Black!


Just a quickie post as I'm trying to pack for the Crazy Croppers Retreat that starts tomorrow. Thanks for all the kind comments that everyone left me they really brighten my day:) This is a card I attempted after seeing one on the net I'm not sure its all done correctly but I liked the way it turned out.

Recipe:
-White Cardstock SU
-Cuddlebug snowflake embossing folder
-Imaginince paper and Polar Bear Stamp Oh dear I don't think I spelled that right, oops.
- Stampin' up Sentiment
-Martha Stewart snowflake punch.

Lookin' forward to seeing everybody tomorrow thanks for stopping by- Tania

2 comments:

Debbie Schneider said...

Hi Tania

This is great! I have seen these cards on the internet as well but haven't had the courage to try one out yet - but you have inspired me to maybe give it a try. You did a great job - I recognize the bear image! Have a great weekend and hope you get lots done - maybe next year I will join in with you "Crazy Croppers"!

chris said...

fantastic job. I would like to also have a go but there never seems to be enough time to craft, but its on my list very inspiring Tania.