Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A Little House Mouse



Happy Wednesday! Happy because the week is half over. Sorry for no posts lately but there's been no Mojo here as I've had the flu over the last week. Didn't even have the energy to post the couple of cards that were already done. I'm on the mend now though so will hopefully have some energy to get something creative done soon.

This is one that I did a couple of weeks ago and I love that it's so simple. The snowflake border is stamped and embossed with bridal tinsel. The stamp is House Mouse. I watered coloured it and then put glitter on the wreath. I couldn't capture this with the picture but it is quite pretty. Thanks for stopping by-Tania

2 comments:

Debbie Schneider said...

Great card Tania - sorry to hear you have been sick but glad to hear you are feeling better - I too had the flu two weeks ago - not much fun - hopefully see you Friday night - finally will be able to come again!

Curt in Indy said...

This is such a sweet card! I hope you are feeling better and back to posting soon! Best, Curt