Monday, February 14, 2011

Just Magnolia & Hangler #93



This week for the Just Magnolia & Hangler Challenge #93 the lovely and talented Mina has created a wonderful sketch. Here is my take on it.

I have used some older Chatter Box Paper From their scrapbook walls collection. I can't but think of the fun I would have had with this collection if I had made cards when it was released.

This cute little Tilda is coloured with Copics and I just had to add glitter, pearls and lace. I've had these flowers kicking around for awhile and never seemed to have a project that they went with, but boy do they go with this paper! The sentiment is computer generated great option when you don't have a stamp that is quite right for what you want to say.




Make sure you stop by for a visit at the challenge site to check out what the DT did this week to inspire you. Thanks for stopping by have a great week.

Hugs


4 comments:

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

Super cute Tania just lovely and unusual but effective colour, love the hug greeting inside too..
love Shaz in Oz.

Janie Printz said...

Beautifully colored adorable Tilda. Love the glitter & great design.
Hugs, Janie

Mina said...

wow Tania this is stunning, you have made my sketch look amazing...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia & hAnglar challenge
Mina xxx

Donalda said...

wow this is just gorgeous dear. I so love all the detail you have put into your card it is just gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at JM