Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My first Design for Dee Dee's Digi's



This my first design For Dee Dee's Digi's I'm guest designer for the month of April at their Inspiration Blog Crafting with Dee Dee's Digi's. They've got some really cute new designs and some try before you by designs as well. So pop on over for some inspiration, shopping or pick a freebie to start your addiction to digi's.

Here's what I used for for my first card.The rabbit is from Dee Dee's digi set called Just Hopping by and the tree that I've layered behind is from Dee Dee's set called Pick Of The Harvest. The papers I've used are by Close to My Heart and Basic Grey. I've added Prima flowers and some pearls.

The image is coloured with Copics:
E31 E33 E35 E37 E40 E43 E02 E95 R0000 YG11 G99 G82 G85 and B00

I've also added flocking to the bunny and stickles to... well pretty much everything!

Thanks for popping in for a look and thank-you to the team at Dee Dee's Digi's for letting me have some fun!

Hugs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, Tania! This card is truly INCREDIBLE! I LOVE the way you combined the images to create this wonderful spring scene!!! The colors are terrific, and you added so many fun details, my eyes just keep going over and over this and finding more and more to love. THANK YOU so very much for joining us this month as our Guest Designer -- we appreciate it very much, and look forward to seeing the things you make each week! :-)

chris said...

Hi Tania, wow wow I love this its just extra special. hope you are ok hugs chris xx