Saturday, December 31, 2011

My Favorite Christmas Card Of 2011

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. Mine was wonderful with the whole family home!With the end of the year here I want to thank everyone for visiting and leaving so many kind comments.Look forward to visiting all of your wonderful blogs throughout next year. This is the last Christmas card that I made this year and also my favorite. Not to sure why other than that every time I look at it I get warm fuzzies all over.Love the sentiment from Stampavie.Seems to fit with a number of stamps this year.

1 comment:

Debbie Schneider said...

Glad to hear you had a nice Christmas - I sure love this card - I haven't seen this Tilda -she is adorable!! Love the layout and the red poinsettas really are pretty! Happy New Year - hopefully will see you some time in the new year - maybe at a crop night.