Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Meet Rowen The Beautiful Winter Fairy


For this card I chose the cutest little winter fairy stamp you could possibly find. Its Rowen from Wee Stamps for whimsey stamps paired with a Sentiment from Whimsey's Sentiment collection called Holiday Cheer. Both images were perfect for this card. I had so much fun colouring this up and putting it together. This is truly a multi-purpose card it is my DT Card for Forget Me Not Scrapbooking this month.

It also fits in with the following Challenges:

*Christmas Card Challenges-Challenge#49 Dimension

*CCT-Challenge #293-Sparkles

*Simon Says Wednesday Challenge-Anything Goes

*Magnolia-licious-tuesday Challenge Anything Goes



Here is a close up view to show the dimension as I've fussy cut around Rowen and popped her up as will as used some Spellbinders layered Poinsettias.



Another view of the sentiment. It is my favorite from this set.


One last view after I added three more tiny snowflakes to add a touch of white mixed in with the flowers to brighten up this corner.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to visit the DT blogs to check ou all their hard work and inspiration!

Hugs,

9 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

A beautiful Christmas card Tania, so rich in colour with lots of gorgeous details to catch the eye. Thank you for sharing with us over at Magnolia-licious challenge. Good luck!
Hugs Suzi

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Tania :-) the image is very cute and the colours and all the details are amazing, so very pretty :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Unknown said...

Wow Tania!!! This is STuNNING!!! Your card is just beautiful!!! I love the colors you have used.. love the papers!! so much to see.. just gorgeous!! Your coloring is amazing!!! Wow!!!!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}

ps... There is a DT Call over at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

Norma said...

Gorgeous card, Tania. Love the colour scheme and the beautiful design. Fabulous colouring of Rowan Fairy--she's adorable. Terrific job in cutting her out to give your card a more 3D look. Gorgeous diecuts.
Thanks for coming over to play with us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge.
Hugs,
Norma

Alanna said...

This is gorgeous. So much detail. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges this week.

Karen (karey2005) said...

Seriously so gorgeous! Love the sentiment and love the image! Thank you for joining Christmas Card Challenges! Karen N (DT)

Chris said...

Oh Tania, your card is so lovely! I love the details and the richness of the colors you chose to use. You have everything placed so that each element enhances the total image. Thank you for joining the Anything Goes Challenge at Magnolia-licious! Good luck to you!

XO,
Chris

Debbie Schneider said...

Hi Tania

I was thrilled to hear you are back. Stopped in to see Tara yesterday so got the privilege of seeing this card live - and all I can say is WOW!!!! - you haven't lost a beat in fact it seems that your time away only made you come back even better (if that is possible - lol!) - your cards are amazing - so so beautiful - I have to admit this is one of the most beautiful cards I have ever seen!! I have been away also for a few months - very busy summer and lots of other things on the go. Hoping to go to crop night this Friday - I would like to get a few cards made for Christmas. I am taking water painting lessons right now and really enjoying that so my cardmaking has taken a bit of break but seeing all your beautiful creations is stirring the cardmaker in me once again. Hope to see you Friday and so happy that you are back!

Hugs Debbie

moi said...

This card is breathtaking. As soon as I saw it, I fall in love with it. ;) Amazing!